Friday, July 1, 2011

An Admonition to Rashid Jahangiri


Mr. Rashid Jahangiri of the Lahore Ahmadiyya Movement made the following comments on 28 June 2011 at their official Blog:

I am famous (at least in Mauritius — BTW anyone can point me on the map where is this promised land?)

Munir Azim in my posts I said that Mujaddid of 15th century can not come among Qadianis and especially among Qadiani Murrabis who all their lives have been bending over their backs to kiss the “blessed” hands of Qadiani Khalifa 2 and his successor Khalifas and looking for opportunities to eat and drink their leftovers; and holding beliefs that Qadiani Khalifa 2 Mirza Mahmud Ahmad was Musleh Mahud, despite when dozens of people (including his children, close relatives, staunch followers, friends and newspapers editors) accused him of acts of extreme forms of immorality; which he never dared to challenge and exonerate himself from these charges in a public inquiry by inquiry commission members appointed by himself.

Munir ji, you’re NOT my particular addressee. I meant ALL Qadiani Murrabis including the current 4 claimants of Mujaddiyat (including Zafarulla, Jamba, and Nasir). By the way do you know how many dozens of Qadiani Murrabis before you have claimed their “divine” appointment to office of Mujaddid? Someone years ago someone published a list of such Qadiani claimants. It would be nice if someone can update that list and add at least the current 4 claimants to that list.

I loved it: “Therefore, it is people like Dr. Rashid Jahangiri who are hell-bent in deviating people from the true teachings of Islam (from the right path), distorting it to suit their needs….”

Munir ji, you have already started acting like the “majestic” Qadiani Khulifa.

Dude, where is the beef?

Dude, if you want to convince me that you’re Mujaddid then at least produce some literature and show some service to Islam. I am not asking you to show more scholarly works and extreme service to Islam like Maulana Muhammad Ali, and Khawaja Kamal ud Din and other elders of Lahore Ahmadiyya Movement. If I ask that, then it will be too much work for you. Just show me some scholarly works more than my father in-law Professor Chaudhry Ghulam Rasool and service to Islam more than my late father Qazi Abdul Rashid Esq!

Munir ji, please prove your credentials before expecting me to answer your diatribe.”

In a speech on June 30, 2011 Hadhrat Khalifatullah responded to the comments. Extracts from the Speech:


 And they say: We will by no means believe in you until you cause a fountain to gush forth from the earth for us…or you should ascend into heaven, and we will not believe in your ascending until you bring down to us a book which we may read. Say: Glory be to my Lord; am I aught but a human, a messenger?” (17:91-94)

Mr. Rashid Jahangiri, proving this humble self’s credentials become easier with such questions and twist of thoughts from people like you. Your reaction, sarcasm, and bile like the enraged so-called divines (or should I say scholar and progeny of scholars), backed up with the great verses of the Holy Quran is proof enough of my credentials. I am not a man who is used to tell boastfully to the people that I did that and that which is meritorious enough that Allah chose me as His humble Messenger. Such sarcasm and arrogance is not good for you Mr. Jahangiri. The stories of the past prophets when merged with actual divine manifestation in one’s own era, then everything seem again like a new experience and as if the lessons of the pasts which the nations of the prophets experienced were nothing.

In the above mentioned Qur’anic verse, the Jews and Christians asked my beloved master (sa) to bring forth such miracles and signs which shall be for them a “true” and “reliable” means to prove his veracity. They said:

“…Let him then bring us an Ayah (sign as a proof) like the ones (Prophets) that were sent before (with signs)!”(21:6), but Allah (swt) replied them (and as the Holy Quran is for all times, Allah the Ever-Living continues to say concerning those who mock at His Messenger and put doubt in his mission): “Not one of the towns (populations), of those which We destroyed, believed before them (though We sent them signs), will they then believe?” (21:7)

The prophets exhaust themselves to prove their veracity, but only the ‘Ulul-al-Baab’ (the people of understanding) shall come to fully grasp the signs of veracity which shine forth in favour of the Divine Manifestation, with the advent of the Messenger of Allah. What is the use of pretending to be a good scholar in Islam, when you seek proofs from a Messenger of Allah instead of turning to Allah sincerely and with an open mind to seek wisely and truthfully His help in this matter?

Many a person by the grace of Allah turned to Allah, and Allah showed them His signs, but then, can’t you turn to Allah to guide you instead of playing the Jew and Christian and commanding that “the beef” be given to you on a golden plate? When the time is ripe (with the permission of Allah) then the world shall come to see the necessary proofs but unfortunately, like the Quran makes us understand, it is only after the death of the Messenger of Allah that those who pressurized him in proving his worth realize their mistakes, unless they repent and Allah makes them faithful servants along with His Messenger – for verily Allah has the power to forgive whom He wants!

For now, what I can tell you and the world, is that my academic education is very limited, and that since a child I had in me a profound love to serve the religion of Allah, and that is why my time was spent mostly in the mosque (since 7 years old), and following the missionaries and tabligh volunteers (in my early teens) to go and preach Islam in all parts of Mauritius. It is the same love to spread the message of Islam and Ahmadiyyat (the good news of the advent of the Promised Messiah (as)) which made me serve the Ahmadiyya Jamaat. Every human needs to feed himself and his family. As I needed a job, what was better for me than to work for my own Jamaat? Despite difficult times which I was bound to go through, but this experience today has proved to be fruitful for this humble self because Allah made me witnessed how the officials and other people from the Jamaat of the Promised Messiah (as) have fallen prey to the luring of Satan.

My love for Allah, I keep it in my heart and soul, but that love surged forth to such an extent that Allah admitted me in His mercy and chose me as His humble Messenger. Even though I am a weak human, but Allah so desired to elevated me to my present spiritual status. What I can assure the world is that a sinner I am, but had not it been for the grace of Allah on me, I would have been ruined. I am a human, but Allah made me His Messenger. Should you discard all your arrogance, and pretension to knowledge and superiority to other people, should you love Allah and worship Him alone instead of this temporal world, therefore you shall have felicity in both worlds.

I have always believed and this is my personal opinion that it is not for one (be it a Dai’Ilallah or especially so for a Messenger of Allah) to expect that people come to you when you have the duty to spread the word of Allah, to peach Islam. That is why, firstly as a Dai’Ilallah I did not hesitate to devote my time and money for the advancement of Islam and secondly as a Messenger of Allah I go towards people instead of expecting them to come to this humble self.

I have not come to make people know me, but verily I have come to make people know Allah. Should they believe firmly in Allah and abide by the Holy Quran and the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (sa), therefore automatically, that person’s spiritual aura will be such that Allah Himself shall become his eyes to see the signs and divine manifestations to testify to the truthfulness of the claim of His Elected Messenger.

I have not come to boast about my works, but I am only stating the truth, as a fact of my life. Should you people believe, it shall be for the good of your own souls, and should you reject the message and turn your backs to Allah and His Humble Messenger, therefore Allah has charged me only with the delivery of His message. To you your works, and to me, mine.

Allah guide whomsoever He wants (and loves) to the right path. May Allah forgive you! O people, O Mr. Rashid Jahangiri, could your hatred for the Khulafa of the Promised Messiah (as) have blinded you so much that you refuse to consider that Allah has the capacity to raise His Messenger from the group of Ahmadi Muslim whom you term as “Qadiani group”.

Reform yourself, else it shall be your own soul who shall be the loser, losing all divine favours which Allah bestows on His servants. Can you guarantee that the knowledge and degree of knowledge or scholarly insight you may have, be still intact in you tomorrow? Therefore do not make the arrogant and boast about your heritage (from your fathers) for this knowledge, Allah has the capacity to remove it from you and leave you as crazy as a madman. What use is knowledge which makes you blind to the exquisiteness of Allah’s favours in the advent of His humble Messenger. Repent, repent to Allah O Mr. Rashid Jahangiri, before it is too late for you.

Peace be upon those who follow the guidance.