Friday, February 3, 2017

'Life' in the Time of a Divine Servant

The Muhyi-ud-Din Al Khalifatullah Hadhrat Munir Ahmad Azim Saheb (atba) of Mauritius, along with the blessed members of the Household, recently visited India, January 16-30, 2017. During this tour of India, the Khalifatullah (atba) freely met with his sincere disciples and well-wishers and on several occasions, even addressed the members of the public, bestowing them with his august prayers and generous advices on leading an ethically-oriented, spiritually-rooted harmonious life under Islam.

What does it mean to live in the time of a Vicegerent of Allah, a Divine Elect, a Renewer of Faith? How does such belief in the appearance of Divine Elect relate to the Islamic doctrine? Can a lay person progress in faith in the time of a Prophet of Allah? Reproduced below is a speech delivered by Hadhrat Khalifatullah (atba) at the Noor'ul Islam Masjid at Mathra (Kerala, India), addressing his disciples from Kerala and Tamil Nadu, who were gathered at the Mosque during the days of his stay at Mathra, January 16-21, 2017.  

My dearest disciples who are present today,
Assalamoualaikum Warahmatullah Wabarakaatuhu.

Alhamdulillah, Summa Alhamdulillah, it is indeed a great blessing upon you that Allah has enabled this humble self to appear in your time and has vouchsafed me the instruction to come to you and address you here in Kerala. It is indeed a pleasure for me to be among you today and talking to you face to face.

These days the grace of God descends from heaven, signs appear and exiled faith returns to its home of jewels from the mine of divine sciences which are widely distributed. This is a time when the unbelievers begin to tremble with fear and tears of joy fill the eyes of believers. It is time to wake up those who are asleep so that they may benefit from this spiritual joy and blessing. This is the moment when a person must choose between accepting and denying. The faces of those who have agreed to be part of this divine blessing are filled with joy, while those who have turned their backs to the divine truth and messenger look dark and sad. Alas for them! If only they knew what they are missing!

One who accepts the true messenger has accepted again the Holy Prophet (pbuh) and reached the goal of his research. But whoever turns against him (the true messenger), has disbelieved the messenger, virtually denying the Holy Prophet without worrying about what will happen. These are not my words but the strong statement of God. 

My coming is really a test to prove the true piety and true devotion of those who have changed their hearts and have become righteous or those who will become righteous after acceptance of the messenger. Indeed, those only will recognize my veracity; but the heart of the majority of the Ulama of the country, be it here in Kerala and at international level is dead; God has removed from them His light and His spiritual understanding. They accuse me of heresy and they do not know who they accuse. They turn their faces to not see and accept the truth. They see the signs of God but do not want to be guided. They insult me and try to ruin me and they plot to destroy me; they ridicule you, my followers and myself and give us nicknames, but before long the wicked will know where they are going. Know, then, my dear disciples, that for several years I got the revelation wherein I was instructed by God to condemn innovations, injustice, Shirk, corruption, scheming, etc. And also to refute their exaggerations by irrefutable arguments and leave no way to unbelievers.

During these long years of boycott and persecutions, it is God Himself Who has given us the courage, faith and cheerfulness to bear the brunt of the others. Our Allah is neither deaf nor blind. Like He has promised, He will take upon Himself to save me and all my sincere followers from those who oppose us, who plotted against us and it is certainly Allah Who has helped me, including my family members and disciples, who since the beginning of the Divine Manifestation found themselves excluded from the family circle, as well as religious and social circles. 

Surely Allah’s justice may seem to us as long to manifest, but in truth the justice of Allah seizes undoubtedly those who oppose His beloved Messenger, His Khalifatullah. Indeed, this divine machinery has already been started. All plans shall flow with water and turn against themselves. I testified to this in the past, as well as my disciples, but the world will see again and again how the justice of Allah is operating on behalf of His Elect, Khalifatullah.

The present time is the coming of this humble servant of God. The word of God was fulfilled faithfully and truthfully. The light of Islam is lowered in the world. That is why the Merciful God sent me at the right time and gave me continuous revelations to increase my spiritual knowledge. He gave me supernatural signs and gave me prophetic visions to strengthen my faith. I could not settle for doubtful light, and I walked away from any source from which water was not perfectly clear. So, to satisfy me, Allah (swt) gave me revelations in increasing number until I was fully satisfied and my path became quite clear.

Clearer signs and various grades were given to me and I could drink the whole cup in complete satisfaction. All my doubts were quieted; God enlightened my heart with His mighty light. With my visit here in Kerala, He has showed several signs, because it belongs to God to do what He wills; for He has power over all things. He gives His grace to whom He pleases, and no one can ask Him why He acted in one way rather than another; He is the Supreme Master of heaven and earth.

May Allah bless each one of you and enlighten your days and nights with His presence. Remember, one of the blessings of Allah with the advent of His Elect is that this light falls upon the pure of hearts also so that they may taste of a marvellous connection with Allah, to reassure their hearts that indeed the words of Allah, and His Messenger are indeed true and they get to feel this intense connection in many ways. May Allah therefore pour down upon you this blessing of the Holy Spirit (Ruh’il Quddus) and manifest His signs again and again in favour of His Khalifatullah, this humble self so that like a light lighting another light, you may be able through your connection with me to light the whole of India and the world. Insha-Allah, Ameen.